Well we pulled it off! Dave's third annual client appreciation party came off without a hitch. We served tacos to about 50 people at Granite Park. We didn't get really nervous until just an hour or so before when I realized I had to somehow transport a sloshy pan of beans, hot rice and hot chicken and beef filling to the park. Oh yeah, in the CRV with the three kids and the client appreciation reward of a bike trailer. Oh and a half sheet double-layer chocolate mousse cake. Dave was heroic and took it all in stride. He went ahead and set up the tables and dropped off the net for volleyball. Came back and got us along with all the food and service minus the beans and one pan of meat an half hour before Then he quickly went back home and brought the food, smartly packed with towels to prevent "sloshage", and the bike trailer. Whew! Dave really is incredible. I love him and admire him more each year as he gets more and more organized and prepared.
Thanks to Cathy and Jerry for the tables, cloths, and the slow cooker. Thanks to Leta for cutting up all the beautifully colored peppers!
It was a beautiful night. We listened to Chris Jones playing and singing music and the kids were playing on the jungle jims. We didn't bother taking any photos, we just enjoyed the party. Dave did an excellent job of welcoming and thanking everybody for their support as professional clients. If you didn't make it, I hope you got your thank you note in the mail. As Dave always says, "I'm never too busy for your referrals." Thank you everybody for making our success possible! Thanks to Heavenly Father for always providing in a timely way. E
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment