She's here and she's perfect! Daphne Eve Anderegg was born at 7:33 pm on Sunday May 3, 2009. She weighed 8 Ibs and 2 ozs. She was 19 inches long. Her arrival was welcomed at three days past my due date. She came in what I describe a warm and cozy way. I would describe her birth as the most peaceful and relaxed of al my births, and it was deliberately so. I worked hard to overcome anxiety and the stress that typically characterizes my life. I was able to suspend it for a time in order to welcome her in a quiet and reverent way. I am totally in love with her. Calla was recently introduced to Sleeping Beauty and that is the only way I can explain the artistic photograph included in this set. The little gold crown above her head is Dave's wedding band. I came up to check on Daphne and this is the scene I found.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Daphne Eve Anderegg Arrives
She's here and she's perfect! Daphne Eve Anderegg was born at 7:33 pm on Sunday May 3, 2009. She weighed 8 Ibs and 2 ozs. She was 19 inches long. Her arrival was welcomed at three days past my due date. She came in what I describe a warm and cozy way. I would describe her birth as the most peaceful and relaxed of al my births, and it was deliberately so. I worked hard to overcome anxiety and the stress that typically characterizes my life. I was able to suspend it for a time in order to welcome her in a quiet and reverent way. I am totally in love with her. Calla was recently introduced to Sleeping Beauty and that is the only way I can explain the artistic photograph included in this set. The little gold crown above her head is Dave's wedding band. I came up to check on Daphne and this is the scene I found.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! She's darling! Daphne is a cute name too!
Post a Comment